Armada Furtherance 3L Gore-tex Anorak Jacket 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Furtherance GORE-TEX® 3L Anorak embodies the new frontier of Armada’s outerwear collection. It combines top shelf technology and construction into an elite-level performance jacket with progressive styling in a unique anorak design. Three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric and YKK® AquaGuard® zippers deliver best-in-category waterproofing and breathability that will keep you comfortable and dry amid the harshest storms and during high-energy exertion in the mountains. The Furtherance seamlessly blends premier mountain tech and streetwear inspired aesthetics into a gender-neutral design. It’s Armada's actualization of peak performance doubling as an expression of boundary-pushing style. As the pinnacle of Armada's commitment to quality and sustainability, the Furtherance is backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Adjustable Hem
- Laser-cut easy breathe
- Reflective Heat Transfer Logos
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® PRO MOST BREATHABLE RUGGED 3L Nylon Fabric with C6 DWR (PFOA and PFOS Free)
- Insulation: -
- Sustainability: Bluesign® Approved and Standard 100 OEKO-TEX Certified Shell Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape: The most technical seam tape on the market to keep out moisture at garment stitching connections.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers: YKK’s top of the line Vislon zipper with offset teeth and Polyurethane coating to improve water resistance and seal out the elements.
- CohaesiveTM Embedded Cord Locks at Hood and Hem: Extremely intelligent integrated cinch system for perfect OTH application.
- Helmet Compatible Hood with Reinforced Brim: Protective edge on hood for elevated performance and protection.
- Adjustable Cuffs: Velcro cuffs to adjust to tightness preference depending on the conditions.
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters: Stretch material next to skin to keep snow from sneaking in beyond the wrist.
- Microfleece Chin Guard: Soft fleece sewn into top area of front zip for chin area comfort and warmth.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all Armada's outerwear, Armada's jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.