Armada Kata 2L Insulated Gore-tex Jacket 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
When cold temps and wet conditions converge on the mountain, you need gear that locks in heat and blocks out the elements. Enter the Kata GORE-TEX® 2L Insulated Jacket. 60g 90% Recycled Polyfill in the body and 40g in the hood and sleeves does an excellent job of retaining heat, and taffeta lining adds an extra layer of comfort against the cold. Articulated construction and clean styling featuring the two-layer GORE-TEX® fabric provides excellent mobility and robust protection when heavy moisture and frighteningly low temperatures are in the forecast.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Recycled Polyester with PFC-free DWR
- Insulation: 60g 90% AR Recycled Polyfill in body, 40g 90% AR Recycled Polyfill in hood & sleeves (PFOA and PFOS Free)
- Sustainability: Bluesign® Approved and Standard 100 OEKO-TEX Certified Shell Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape: The most technical seam tape on the market to keep out moisture at garment stitching connections.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers: YKK’s top of the line Vislon zipper with offset teeth and Polyurethane coating to improve water resistance and seal out the elements.
- CohaesiveTM Embedded Cord Locks at Hood and Hem: Extremely intelligent integrated cinch system for perfect OTH application.
- Helmet Compatible Hood with Reinforced Brim: Protective edge on hood for elevated performance and protection.
- Large Interior Power Mesh Pocket: Elastic and mesh stash pocket to store oversized or bulky extras.
- Interior secure zippered pocket with media port: Wireless isn't for everyone, so we made sure to make a secure pocket with a port of entry for staying connected.
- Adjustable Cuffs: Velcro cuffs to adjust to tightness preference depending on the conditions.
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters: Stretch material next to skin to keep snow from sneaking in beyond the wrist.
- Microfleece Chin Guard: Soft fleece sewn into top area of front zip for chin area comfort and warmth.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!
- Taffeta Lining: Soft backing for a cozy embrace.
- Microfleece lined handwarmer pockets: Pockets done right with a soft lining to keep the hands toasty.
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all our outerwear, our jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.