Armada Shift 10 MNC Binding 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Armada Shift MNC 10 bridges the gap between low tech pin bindings and traditional alpine bindings. It offers skiers the efficient performance of a pin binding when touring uphill, and the safety of a traditional alpine binding when descending.
- Din Range: 4-10
- Style: Touring
- +Elastic travel: Increased elastic travel on binding wings holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks, minimizing the risk of pre-release.
- XL Wings: Long wings enveloping the tip of the boot provide increased power transfer in freeride bindings.
- Oversized heel platform: A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transfer.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch between climbing aid positions utilizing poles.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and tough alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices. Eliminates hang ups on switch landings.