Armada Trego 2L Insulated Gore-tex Pant 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Trego GORE-TEX® 2L Insulated Pant provides the ultimate in cold weather protection for skiers who refuse to relent in the face of frigid, wet conditions. 40g 90% Recycled Polyfill delivers premium, weatherproof insulation while a brushed tricot seat adds some extra coziness for those freezing chairlift rides. Mesh-lined inner vents help you dump heat and moderate your temperature when the sun comes out. The recycled two-layer GORE-TEX® fabric and synthetic insulation are low bulk and easy to move in, making these the perfect pants for taming the harshest conditions imaginable.
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® 2-Layer Recycled Polyester with PFC-free DWR
- Insulation: 40g 90% Recycled Polyfill
- Sustainability: Bluesign® Approved and Standard 100 OEKO-TEX Certified Shell Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape: The most technical seam tape on the market to keep out moisture at garment stitching connections.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers: YKK’s top of the line Vislon zipper with offset teeth and Polyurethane coating to improve water resistance and seal out the elements.
- Microfleece lined handwarmer pockets: Pockets done right with a soft lining to keep the hands toasty.
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all our outerwear, our jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.
- Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents: Circulate air to stay cool and dry when getting a sweat on. Mesh lining lets air in and keeps snow out.
- Adjustable Inner Waistband: Get the perfect fit with a waistband built to accomodate.
- Lower Boot Gussets: Adjustable boot cuff opening to provide additional width if needed.
- CORDURA® Cuff Reinforcement: Highly durable nylon fabric for reinforcement in damage prone zones.