Armada Women's ARW 100 Skis 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Meet the Armada Women's ARW 100 Ski – your all-season partner on the slopes. Designed to be the ultimate freestyle ski in the ARW collection, it boasts a 100 mm waist and AR Freestyle Rocker in the tips and tails for versatility across the hill. Whether you're hitting the park or exploring fresh pow, the ultralight Caruba Core keeps things nimble, while the w3Dgewall construction ensures durability that can handle any challenge. With a perfect blend of playfulness and stability, this ski lets you conquer sneaker pow days and carve groomers effortlessly. The ARW 100: your ticket to skiing it all.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rocker in the tip and tail is combined with positive camber underfoot, allowing for predictable, maneuverable and hook-free performance in variable snow while maintaining solid edge hold in firmer conditions.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest weight core material, Caruba delivers premium performance, characteristics without the weight penalty. With snappy, resilient ride qualities, and versatile construction characteristics, it’s ideal for a wide range of uses. Caruba is also Armada's most sustainable core material, regrowing in a fraction of, the time poplar and ash wood does.
- ASH BINDING INSERT: Ash binding inserts provide maximum strength and binding retention with a more sustainable construction than binding inserts made from other materials.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- W3DGEWALL: The w3Dgewall is a radical reimagining of ski design. Armada's engineers went to work on a unique concept to create the most durable, highest performance construction we’ve ever built. The w3Dgewall is a 3D molded, injected sidewall that’s angled where it joins the wood core, creating a mechanical bond in the mold during ski construction for a stronger, more uniform connection between the sidewall and core. With more material in critical areas for added durability and a three-dimensional taper in the tip and tail, the w3Dgewall creates a ski that will stand up to more abuse while providing enhanced edge grip at reduced weights.
- S7 BASE
Information provided by manufacturer