Bracelayer KXV Alpine Boot Cut Thermal Bottom - Men
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Men's KXV Alpine is the perfect thermal base layer for skiing and snowboarding. They feature targeted knee compression and hip support to improve stability and balance on the ski hill. The built-in knee sleeves also provide relief to tired and achy knees and the anti-bacterial, fleece-lined thermal Lycra base will keep you warm above the treeline. The KXV Alpine is a 3/4+length boot cut compression pant designed to avoid chaffing inside ski and snowboard boots.
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance for skiers and snowboarders
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Boot cut design to reduce ski & snowboard boot interference
- The neoprene support layer aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Thermal, fleece-lined Lycra base will keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Ski & snowboard longer and turn half days into full days