Bracelayer KXV Alpine Boot Cut Thermal Bottom - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Ski longer and ski stronger! The KXV Alpine is a 3/4+ length compression base layer that is designed to avoid chaffing inside ski and snowboard boots. They feature our targeted knee compression and hip support to improve stability and balance on the ski hill. The built-in knee sleeves also provide relief to tired and achy knees and the anti-bacterial, fleece-lined thermal Lycra base will keep you warm above the treeline.
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance for skiers and snowboarders
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Boot cut design to reduce ski & snowboard boot chaffing
- The neoprene support layer aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Thermal, fleece-lined Lycra base will keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Ski & snowboard longer and turn half days into full days