Burton Men's Gondy Gore-Tex Leather Glove 2024 Rawhide
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Elevate your winter riding experience with the men's Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Gloves. These gloves feature touchscreen-compatible leather, so your fingers won't turn red as you text, tweet, and 'gram on the go. Thanks to the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX membrane, you'll stay comfortably waterproof, windproof, and warm in even the harshest conditions. With ThermacoreECO insulation and an ergonomic fit, these gloves are your ticket to cozy, stylish, and tech-savvy winter adventures. Plus, they're made with responsibly sourced leather, supporting environmental sustainability. Get ready to conquer the Arctic with confidence and style!
- Durable leather shell and palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Screen Grab® with leather thumb and index finer is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer longer
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand; ThermacoreECO insulation provides focused warmth
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability
|Features + Tech||Breathability, GORE-TEX, Leather, Living Lining™, Synthetic Fill, Touchscreen Compatible, Waterproof, Wind Protection|
Information provided by manufacturer