Burton Men's Gondy Gore-Tex Leather Glove 2024 True Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Wrap your hands in ultimate comfort and style with the men's Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Gloves. These gloves aren't just about keeping your digits cozy; they're about making a statement. Crafted from durable leather that's both soft and waterproof, these gloves guarantee comfort and performance. Thanks to the GORE-TEX membrane, they're also guaranteed to keep you dry, no matter the conditions. With touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab® technology built right into the leather, you can text, tweet, and 'gram without freezing your fingers off. Plus, they come with ThermacoreECO insulation for superior warmth-to-weight, making them a must-have for any rider tackling even the harshest Arctic conditions. With a lifetime warranty, these gloves are as reliable as they are stylish.
- Durable leather shell and palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Screen Grab® with leather thumb and index finer is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe on thumb
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer longer
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand; ThermacoreECO insulation provides focused warmth
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability
|Features + Tech||Breathability, GORE-TEX, Leather, Living Lining™, Synthetic Fill, Touchscreen Compatible, Waterproof, Wind Protection|
Information provided by manufacturer