Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Experience the ultimate in snowboarding with the 2024 Burton Women's Feelgood Snowboard. Backed by pro rider Kelly Clark, this board offers powerful turns and precise control thanks to Burton's Camber Bend. Its women's-specific flex ensures a softer feel for lighter riders without sacrificing power. With compatibility for all major bindings, The Channel Board Mount allows you to customize your stance, while the sintered WFO Base ensures durability in any condition. Whether you're an intermediate or expert rider, conquer all terrain with confidence, backed by a 3-year warranty. Elevate your snowboarding game this season!
- Powerful and Precise: Burton's Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switc
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Information provided by manufacturer