Capita The Equalizer By Jess Kimura Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Inspired by Jess Kimura's progression from the streets to the backcountry, The Equalizer was born to level the playing field on the mountain and offer riders a high-end all-mountain option designed specifically for women. These boards feature a custom-designed hybrid camber profile, which allows for incredible control—making you a better snowboarder in variable terrain and changing conditions.
The signature ride and response have been created by implementing a P2 Superlight Core™ to achieve a desirable flex for all-mountain terrain, while Technora™ + Flax Boosters have been retained in the construction to provide longitudinal power. Also featuring a Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, The Equalizer is one of the most technically advanced women's freeride boards available.
- High-end, all-mountain freeride board is designed specifically for women
- Updated, sintered Quantum Drive™ base is made of ultra-high-molecular-weight, ultra-high-density polyethylene
- Triax/biax HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass; impregnated with plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ resin for a powerful and dynamic ride
- 2 x 30 mm TECHNORA™ and flax boosters interweave aramid and flax to absorb shock and increase power and response
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Sizing & Specs
|142||1103||22.9||27.3 / 27.1||6.8||56.0 / 22.1||90-140 / 41-64|
|146||1152||23.5||27.9 / 27.8||7.2||58.3 / 23.0||100-150 / 45-68|
|150||1166||24.1||28.5 / 28.4||7.6||60.0 / 23.5||110-170 / 50-77|
|154||1206||24.7||29.1 / 29.0||8.0||62.0 / 24.5||120-190+ / 55-86+|