Dalbello Panterra 90 GW Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Intermediate to advanced skiers find everything they need in the new Panterra 90 GW with GripWalk soles. It offers a wide range of adjustable parameters and outstanding comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. The TF Sport liner can be briefly heated in the shop and individually adapted to the foot. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 90 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- WEIGHT: 2016 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 90
- LAST: 101-102 mm
- LINER: TF Sport
- BUCKLE: F-5 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- MY FIT: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°): Forward and Backward lean for the boots.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- VARIABLE RAMP ANGLE: Adding the variable ramp angle Shim under the footboard changes the ramp angle from 3 to 4 degrees. This gives the skier the ability to find the optimum ramp angle for balance and performance.
- HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.