Marker F10 Tour S Ski Binding 2024 Black/White
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
MARKER's F10 Tour is an ideal entry level touring binding that can offer years of great performance. Focusing on producing the right binding for the end user is MARKER’s DNA. For the skier who wants a very light all-day touring setup with solid all-mountain performance, the Tour 10 features a DIN range of 3-10, making it a great choice for lighter weight skiers. Compatible with alpine and touring boots, thanks to Sole.ID! The Climbing Aid works with 0°, 7° and 13° for relaxed uphill climbing in any angle.
- Category: Touring Frame
Min - max boot sole length (mm):
- S: 265 - 325
- L: 305 - 365
- Din/ISO Range: 3.0 - 10.0
- Boot type: Adult, standard Alpine, GripWalk Adult, Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: 30 - 105 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light 2
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage 2
- Heel adjustment range: 60 mm
- Walking modes: 0°, 7°, 13°
- AFD Gliding Plate: Plastic
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- HOLLOW TECH: Marker's fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- CLIMBING AIDS FRAME TOUR: The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.