Marker Kingpin M-Werks 12 Ski Binding 2024 Black/Red
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
This state of the art touring binding with a DIN setting up to 12 weighs only 620g per piece (including brake) and provides all the stunning Kingpin performance features like XXL power transmitter and ergonomic climbing aids. Additionally the M-Werks edition comes with carbon reinforced toe, heel and sliding plate for light and powerful skiing experience. The featherfin-shaped ski/walk mode lever offers easy handling at a minimum weight.
- Category: Touring Pin
- Din/ISO Range: 5.0 - 12.0
- Boot type: Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: under 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 21,5 mm
- Toe System: ISI Toe
- Step-in Heel: KINGPIN heel
- Heel adjustment range: 25 mm
- Walking modes: 0°, 7°, 13°
- Weight: 655 g
- CLIMBING AIDS KINGPIN: The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- XXL POWER TRANSMITTER: Extra large power transmitters in the heel with reduced weight for minimum friction and maximum centering for the lateral movement of the heel.
- CARBON REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL: Carbon reinforced toe and heel material for improved strength and reduced weight.
- VERTICAL & LATERAL ADJUSTABLE RELEASE FUNCTION: Vertical and lateral individually adjustable release in the heel for improved release functionality.
- CRAMPON KINGPIN/ALPINIST: Easy to install crampons for KINGPIN and Alpinist available in the sizes 80mm, 90mm, 105mm, 120mm
Rubber stop pad: Boot tip is aligned/stopped when stepping in.
Wider step-in platform: Enlarged contact area for boot sole when stepping in.
Easier step-in: Toe piece “snaps/clicks into the boot” with a lot less force required.