Salomon Malamute Dual BOA Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Malamute Dual BOA® is Salomon's most supportive and durable boot for freeride performance. Featuring a very stiff, responsive upper built with Fit To Ride construction and loaded with features like MTN GOAT outsole and Precision Harness, this eco-friendly boot was designed for riders who demand durability, response, and comfort for seasons to come.
- Support and Precision: A stiff upper with Power Bars provides maximum support in extreme conditions while an anatomically designed Precision Liner and Harness offers a precise, articulated fit.
- Eco-Friendly Comfort: The FUZE SURGE midsole offers resilience, rebound, and comfort with 30% natural rubbers, 78% recycled 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, and a QuickDry insole to keep your feet cozy.
- Durable and Secure: Our Power Frame provides reinforcement and longevity, paired with a durable, grippy MTN GOAT outsole and a rubber toe cap for added protection in-binding security.
- MTN GOAT: With eco-friendly material like 50% natural rubber, this secure and responsive outsole is equipped with Contagrip W® and built on a soft FUZE SURGE midsole for comfort and rebound.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA®: Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Precision harness: An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- Full Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- Precision: Designed for integration with a supportive heel harness, this fully heat moldable liner utilizes ultralon foam and a Quickdry insole for comfort, insulation, and breathability.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Quickdry Insole: A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- OrthoLite® Eco-Hybrid™: A dual density insole and molded heelcup designed to increase comfort while reducing Salomon's impact by using 5% recycled rubbers, 20% recycled waste, and bio sourced oil and resin.
- Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- Powerframe: Exclusive to the Malamute, the Powerframe is a RPU reinforcement panel that offers a long lasting flex and response you can rely on.
- Power bars: Optional inserts designed to be added or removed to provide a customized level of support and flex to match your riding style.
- SS2 BOA® Lace: The powerful SS2 BOA® lace was built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.