Volkl Blaze 106 W Ski 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Blaze 106 W is a light, agile powder ski that is constructed with maneuverability in mind. The thin Titanal Binding Platform underfoot harnesses power with little effort, creating an incredibly enjoyable and dynamic turning experience, immediately from initiation. In narrow terrain and/or rough conditions their reaction time is impressive, especially for a powder-width ski. Their full length Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore and overall design target short-turn-oriented skiers, but the sidecut’s three radius technology adapts to most every riding style. In addition to ripping around the resort, the Blaze 106 W’s also transition into capable freeride touring skis because of their lightweight, yet powerful nature. With the addition of the Suspension Tip, a rubbery, shock-absorbing material on the tip and tail edges, the Blaze 106 W rides high through pow, crud and wind buffed snow with playful power.
- ROCKER: Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore
- BASE: P-Tex 2100
- TITANAL BINDING PLATFORM: A thin Titanal layer (0,3 mm) under the binding delivers the necessary strength to the ski. This way the binding screws offer reliable hold even in the toughest conditions.
- SUSPENSION TIPS & TAILS: Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow. Its shock-absorbing elasticity ensures better stability and catch-free float.
- HYBRID MULTILAYER WOODCORE: The extra-light hybrid multilayer wood core is a very complex core that is used in the Blaze. Light and very stable poplar and beech woods, individually weighed and selected by weight before gluing, are used in this wood core. In the tip-to-tail construction, the wood extends to the tip of the blade and end, giving them the sophisticated combination of good stability and low weight. In the center of the core, a CNC-milled Isocore area contributes to optimal liveliness and dynamic development. All in all, this design allows the stability of the ski to meet the high demands of a freeride ski, and this at a weight that is only slightly higher than that of a touring ski.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius|
|158||146||106||128||(R1) 27, (R2) 13, (R3) 21|
|165||146||106||128||(R1) 29, (R2) 14, (R3) 23|
|172||146||106||128||(R1) 33, (R2) 16, (R3) 25|