Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded Jacket 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture