Arc'teryx Sentinel Gore-tex Pant 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Women’s GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard pants with a flannel liner.
Designed for big mountain freeride touring, the Sentinel Pant is waterproof, breathable and hardwearing. Freeriders require features that handle the rigors of on area descents and off piste exploration, like double side zips that open wide for rapid ventilation. Storm protection and warmth come from the N70p GORE-TEX 3L fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction. The material’s brushed liner provides light insulation and a flannel like feel. Durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out snow and fit under snowboard highbacks, and Keprotec™ instep patches prevent abrasion and ski cuts. Integrated Slide’n Loc™ attachments link with compatible jackets to create a unified clothing system that moves with the body and helps seal out snow.
- Strong yet supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L GORE-TEX with flannel backer gives light insulation
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Women's specific design and fit
- Large volume WaterTight™ zippered thigh pockets channel items away from impact zones
- Small zippered, flap covered stash pocket stores smaller items
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Removable waist belt
- Belt loops
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure