Armada ARV 106 Ski 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The ARV 106 has been Armada's most versatile all-mountain freestyle ski since its inception. It brings an ultra-playful yet stable ride to high performance skiers tired of tossing sticks in the trash every half season. The ARV 106 features Smear Tech's edgeless base beveling in tip and tail, enhancing soft snow performance and adding additional release. It's reinforced with AR75 Sidewall construction and a Poplar-Ash Core to absorb high speed chatter and any rail, wall or concrete you can press them on. The ARV 106 is as at home surfing the white wave as it is thrashing the pro park.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- POPLAR ASH CORE: Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an incredibly lively ski with all the power needed for boosting to new heights.
- SMEAR TECH: Smear Tech - A 3D Beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow and un-catchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forwards, backwards or sideways.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 BASE: A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- AR75 SIDEWALL: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Weight in Grams
|Side Cut Tip
|Side Cut Waist
|Side Cut Tail