Armada ARV 94 Skis 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Armada ARV 94 Skis 16%24 are the ultimate freestyle skiing companions. These skis are all about having a blast on the slopes. They've got a softer flex for buttery smooth moves, but don't let that fool you; they've got the stability and pop to take on the pro line with confidence. Crafted with an ultralight Caruba Core, Ash binding inserts for strength, and the innovative w3Dgewall construction, these skis are built to last and perform at their best. The AR Freestyle Rocker in the tips and tails ensures you won't get hung up on rough terrain while adding versatility for exploring the entire mountain. Get ready for the ultimate multi-tool of freestyle skis that's up for anything!
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rocker in the tip and tail is combined with positive camber underfoot, allowing for predictable, maneuverable and hook-free performance in variable snow while maintaining solid edge hold in firmer conditions.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest weight core material, Caruba delivers premium performance, characteristics without the weight penalty. With snappy, resilient ride qualities, and versatile construction characteristics, it’s ideal for a wide range of uses. Caruba is also Armada's most sustainable core material, regrowing in a fraction of, the time poplar and ash wood does.
- ASH BINDING INSERT: Ash binding inserts provide maximum strength and binding retention with a more sustainable construction than binding inserts made from other materials.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- W3DGEWALL: The w3Dgewall is a radical reimagining of ski design. Armada's engineers went to work on a unique concept to create the most durable, highest performance construction we’ve ever built. The w3Dgewall is a 3D molded, injected sidewall that’s angled where it joins the wood core, creating a mechanical bond in the mold during ski construction for a stronger, more uniform connection between the sidewall and core. With more material in critical areas for added durability and a three-dimensional taper in the tip and tail, the w3Dgewall creates a ski that will stand up to more abuse while providing enhanced edge grip at reduced weights.
- S7 BASE
Information provided by manufacturer