Armada ARW 96 Ski 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The ARW 96 is Armada's marquee women’s all-mountain freestyle ski. It’s unique Poplar-Ash Core reduces weight while adding pop for a stable yet responsive feel. From jumps to jibs, switch skiing to tree skiing, you can remain calm and collected, and let your style do the talking. The ARW 96 wants to do it all.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- SMEAR TECH: Smear Tech - A 3D Beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow and un-catchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forwards, backwards or sideways.
- 1.7 LIGHTWEIGHT EDGE: Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- S7 BASE: A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- AR75 SIDEWALL: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Size||Weight in Grams||Radius||Side Cut Tip||Side Cut Waist||Side Cut Tail|