Armada Declivity 92 Ti Skis 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Armada ARV 100 Skis 2024 are the ultimate all-mountain companions. With their versatile design, you can conquer anything from high-speed groomers to powder-filled adventures. The EST ALL MTN ROCKER and tapered sidecuts provide both flotation in soft snow and forgiveness in turns, while the Camber underfoot ensures excellent edge-hold on hardpack. These skis feature a lightweight and sustainable Caruba core, a durable 2.1 all-mountain edge, and a high-speed COMP SERIES BASE. What sets them apart is the ATB - ARTICULATED TITANAL BANDING, delivering incredible power and energy in every turn. With AR100 SIDEWALL for confident grip, these skis are your go-to for all mountain conditions.
- EST ALL MTN ROCKER: Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts both tip and tail provide flotation in soft snow as well as forgiveness in turn shape. Camber underfoot maintains edge-hold on the hard pack.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest weight core material, Caruba delivers premium performance, characteristics without the weight penalty. With snappy, resilient ride qualities, and versatile construction characteristics, it’s ideal for a wide range of uses. Caruba is also Armada's most sustainable core material, regrowing in a fraction of, the time poplar and ash wood does.
- 2.1 ALL MOUNTAIN EDGE: Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of our whole collection.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow
- ATB - ARTICULATED TITANAL BANDING: Titanal - A Titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. Elastic Compound Layer - This layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.
- AR100 SIDEWALL
Information provided by manufacturer