Armada Locator 104 Ski 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The perfect backcountry partner is someone who is up for anything and will never let you down whether the conditions are all time, apocalyptic or something in between. Sounds a lot like the Locator 104. Multi-day hut trip in your future? The lightweight construction will keep you going on the skin track. Blower pow in the sidecountry? Ample rocker and a blended tail shape let you point it down the fall line or throw it sideways in bottomless snow on demand. When you need one ski with a soft snow focus that can do it all with predictable performance, the Locator 104 is ready.
- EST FREERIDE ROCKER: Fore body rocker and extra tip taper combine for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures edge hold so skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- CARUBA CORE: Armada's lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- 1.7 LIGHTWEIGHT EDGE: Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- COMP SERIES BASE: Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates Armada's fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- TI BINDING DAMPENER: Below the binding, a sandwich of rubber and Titanal works to reduce vibration that otherwise chatters into your boots and shortens your day. The extra damping lets you ski bell-to-bell.
- CARBON REINFORCEMENT: Carbon appliation to provide excellent energy rebound.
- AR Bat Tail Self Center Tail Clip Design: Backcountry = Bat Country with this tail clip zone built into ski that always keeps skins centered and secure.
- AR75 SIDEWALL: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Weight in Grams
|Side Cut Tip
|Side Cut Waist
|Side Cut Tail