Bataleon Feelbetter Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Feelbetter is built with progression in mind, making it the go-to board for ambitious riders that want to advance their all mountain riding. It features a playful flex that’s super easy to press on boxes and rails, backed up by 3BT™ and Sidekick to keep edge catches to a minimum whatever the terrain. Why feel good, when you can feel better?
- Shape - 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) – At the heart of every Bataleon is a combination of 3BT™ and positive camber. It’s an innovative solution to the profile puzzle that minimizes the potential for edge-catch without sacrificing ollie power or carving performance. From this starting point, we fine-tune each element according to the boards desired riding style.
- SideKick™ - SideKick™ builds on the concept of Triple Base by increasing the sidebase uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. The tips become more like a hull, boosting float in deep snow and slicing through crud. It also helps the board to roll quickly and evenly from edge to edge.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Wood Core - Full poplar with hardwood beech stringers to strengthen the boards backbone, reinforce the inserts and increase pop.
- D.S.T. Super Tubes - Dual Super Tubes, a Super Tube on either side of the board enhances pop and gives the camber more snap.
- Hyper-Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Solid Walls - We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex-to-strength ratio.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...