Bent Metal Transfer Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Flex Control Driveplate
- Medium Flex Rating - (6/10)
- Magnesium Fiber, Uhmw Core and Eco-sublimated Top Sheet Material Create a Medium Flex Pattern for Increased Response in a Broad Range of Conditions.
- Fiberglass Panels in the Footbed Create Sophisticated Flex Patterns and Enhance Response Similar to Your Snowboard for Advanced Flex Control.
- Dynamic Energy of the Specialized Composites Create Reaction and Drive Like No Other Binding Can.
- Love Handle
- Slightly Cupped and Slightly Asymmetric Shape Compensates for Increased Rigidity of Medium-soft to Medium-firm Highback Material During Side to Side Boot Motion for a Smooth and Responsive Highback.
- Highback Material: Power Polymer - Engineered Nylon Highback
- Responsive [6~7/10] Flex Formula
- Engineered Nylon is Slightly Stiffer Blend Than Our Standard Formula for All Mountain Riding Conditions, Increases Response
The Cube - Forward Lean Adjust
- Fastest and Easiest Forward Lean Adjuster Ever
- Dual Durometer Urethane Dampening
- Four Different Angles: 10°, 14°, 18°, 22°
Dual Band Ankle Strap (Medium)
- Medium Power Band
- The Medium Flex Power Band Has a Mid Range Size Surface Area for a Supportive Response and Comfortable Ride in the Broadest Range of Conditions.
Grip Form Toe Strap
- Secondary Flexible Panel Forms to Any Boot for Maximum Grip.
Forged Aluminum Buckles
- Hardened for Ultimate Strength
- Lightweight With Smooth Entry and Release
Two Piece Chassis
- Two Piece Polymer and Aluminum Design
- Responsive Aluminum and Polymer Combine for a Precise Ride
- Adjustable Aluminum Heelcup - Toe/heel Centering is in Heelcup
- Mini Pivot Disk
Small Pivot Disk
- 2x4 and Channel™ Mounting Pattern Compatibility
- Reduced Size, Increases True Board Flex Zone and Drive Plate Power