Black Crows Men's Freebird Xpore Jacket 2024 Dark Beige
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Black Crows Freebird Expe Down Jacket 2024 is purpose-built for adventure skiing and ski touring, offering a sleek design with high-performance Xpore® fabric for waterproof and breathable protection. This jacket strikes a balance between lightweight comfort and durability, featuring a distinctive chevron waterproof seal tape and contrasting yellow Freebird interiors. With a front opening Aquaguard YKK waterproof zip, an attached helmet hood, multiple pockets, and under-sleeve vents, it's a technical garment with Black Crows' signature aesthetic, making it ideal for avid skiers on demanding tours.
- Front opening with Aquaguard YKK waterproof zip
- Attached helmet hood with stand-up collar, adjustable on the back in one point
- 2 large closed chest pockets with YKK zips + a security pocket under flap, wipe glasses
- Skipass pockets at the bottom of the sleeve closed with a YKK water-repellent zip
- Inside pockets: large mesh lycra pockets
- Zipped under sleeves vents with visible YKK water-repellent zips
- Cuffs adjusted by hidden elastic
- Hem with elastic silicone support band
|Waterproof||Xpore® is hydrophobic thanks to a nano porous structure, with pore size under 100nm, or 20,000 times smaller than water droplets. Its unique ultra-thin structure counts 10 billion nanopores on every square inch.|
|Breathable||Xpore®nanopores block rain and wind but are large enough for perspiration vapor and air to pass through, making it highly breathable as well as waterproof.|
|Toxic-free||Xpore® lamination on fabrics uses water-based glues and solvents, one of the only membranes that can achieve such a production process which is less harmful for the environment and human health.|
|PFC-free||Perforated FluoroCarbons (PFCs) are widely used in textiles for their hydrophobic and stain resistance properties but they are hormone disruptive and bioaccumulating. Xpore® membranes have been using less harmful PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatments from 2019.|
Information provided by manufacturer