Blackstrap The Hood Balaclava Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Hood Balaclava is a popular choice for skiers, snowboarders, and snowmobile riders looking for optimal performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Since its release in 2008, the Hood has been praised for its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility, and 4-way stretch fabric that is both anti-odor and moisture-wicking. With a UPF 50+ (UV) rating, the Hood offers all-day sun protection, while its single-layer head and neck fabric maximizes heat and moisture management. The dual-layer Exo-Hinge construction provides an extra barrier of wind protection while remaining breathable. If you're looking for a reliable and high-quality balaclava, the Hood sets the industry standard.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults (Available in kids)
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, 4-way stretch, breathable, moisture wicking & lens safe fabric