Bracelayer KX2 Alpine Full Length Thermal Bottom - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Taking a snow day? The Women's KX2 Alpine is a supportive thermal base layer with built-in knee and hip support to keep your joints protected and warm this winter. These compression tights have a fleece-lined interior and a thin layer of perforated neoprene around the knee and hips to increase stability & balance while helping to reduce joint impact & knee pain. The KX2 Alpine is the perfect compression pants for snowboarding, skiing, and other cold-weather activities.
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of perforated neoprene for increased balance and stability and decreased joint pain.
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Reflective logos
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Fleece-line, thermal fabrics to keep you warm this winter
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Low profile padding around knee & hips adds protection for snowboarders, skiers and curlers
- The neoprene support layer aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration and muscle oscillation
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Thermal, fleece-lined Lycra base will keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Ski & snowboard longer and turn half days into full days