Burton 1995 Kelly Air Snowboard
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Craig Kelly was a pivotal figure in the evolution of snowboarding, having left an indelible mark on the sport. From slalom to slopestyle and freeride, Kelly was instrumental in shaping snowboarding's trajectory and defining its style. His iconic Kelly Air Snowboard, first released in 1995, marked a new era in snowboard performance and opened up the world of big mountain riding. Today, a retro edition of this legendary board preserves the original design with modern materials.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Super Fly® 800G Core: Super Fly® 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Weight Range||100-150 lb. / 45-68kg||150-200 lb. / 68-91kg||180-260 lb.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's S/M, Women's M/L||Men's L, Women's M/L||Men's L, Women's M/L|
Size chart provided by manufacturer