Burton 1996 Dolphin Snowboard
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Burton Dolphin Snowboard, released in 1996, was the first pro model snowboard made specifically for women, reflecting Burton's commitment to women's snowboarding. It was designed with a softer flex that raised the bar for female riders and demonstrated Burton's dedication to increasing women's participation in the sport. This modern layup version of the classic board features the same original graphics and shape that inspired a whole generation of female riders.
- Carbon I-Beam™: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Weight Range||100-150 lb. / 45-68kg||100-150 lb. / 45-68kg||120-180 lb. / 54-82kg||150-200 lb. / 68-91kg|
|Binding Sizes||Men's S, Women's M||Men's S, Women's M||Men's S/M, Women's M/L||Men's M/L, Women's M/L|
Size chart provided by manufacturer