Burton Blossom Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Unleash your creativity with the Burton Blossom Snowboard 2024. This true twin board offers the freedom to spin, stomp, and ride your way, thanks to its symmetrical twin shape and flex. It's a snappy and poppy choice, featuring camber and a carbon-reinforced core for powerful turns and precision. Plus, with The Channel® Board Mount, you can customize your stance just the way you like it. It's time to ride with confidence and style, backed by a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Carbon I-Beam™: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Snappy and Full of Pop: A combination of camber and a carbon-reinforced core make for powerful turns, poppy precision, and snappy suspension.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain, Park
- Riding Level: Intermediate
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's S/M, Women's M/L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer