Burton Family Tree Short Stop Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Meet the Burton Family Tree Short Stop Snowboard, your ticket to nimble and stable mountain adventures. This board is like your trusty sidekick, ready to weave through tight trees and surf untracked stashes with ease. While it's quick and agile, it doesn't shy away from deep powder, keeping you grounded for carving or high-speed rides. Plus, with its 3-year warranty and features like the Directional Flat Top Bend and Sintered WFO Base, it's a top choice for intermediate and expert riders who crave freeride excitement. Get ready to ride like a pro!
- Short. Wide. Nimble: Stiffer and more responsive than most powder boards, the Short Stop keeps it extra nimble while maintaining stability on groomers and at speed.
- Freeride Focus: Family Tree boards are designed to feed the freeride mindset, and the Short Stop is the board of choice for those seeking a agile ride that excels in soft snow.
- Directional Flat Top: Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 20mm Taper: 20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix, adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel and including carbon strands that give your board extra life
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Flat Top™
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer