Burton Men's Custom X Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Burton Men's Custom X Snowboard 2024 is the ultimate choice for pro-level snowboarders. With a precision design and powerful drive, it's built to meet the demands of the most experienced riders. Its camber bend ensures powerful turns and precise control, while the carbon-reinforced fiberglass core provides a lightweight yet energetic feel. The compatibility with all major bindings and the ability to customize your stance through the Channel® Board Mount make it a versatile and high-performance board for all-mountain and powder terrain. Plus, it comes with a 3-year warranty for added peace of mind. Get ready to charge hard and conquer the slopes with this board!
- Powerful and Precise: Burton Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Lightweight and Full of Energy: The carbon-reinforced fiberglass core matrix creates a stiff, fine-tuned flex feel that's loaded with energy.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Camber: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix, adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel and including carbon strands that give your board extra life
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer