Burton Men's Deep Thinker Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready to dive deep into the mountain with the Burton Men's Deep Thinker Snowboard 2024. This board is a freestyle enthusiast's dream, designed with a directional camber bend that offers stability in variable conditions while providing a rockered nose for extra float in soft snow. Its versatile all-mountain shape and 7mm taper keep the freestyle spirit alive, allowing you to carve around the mountain with ease. With a carbon-reinforced fiberglass core matrix, you'll experience a stiff and energetic ride. Plus, the Channel® Board Mount compatibility ensures you can set up your stance just the way you like it. And don't forget, it comes with a 3-year warranty for added peace of mind. Get ready to take your riding to the next level with the Deep Thinker!
- Directional Camber Bend: A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Freestyle Fun: Its directional shape keeps you carving around the mountain, while just the right amount of taper keeps the freestyle feel alive.
- Lightweight and Full of Energy: The carbon-reinforced fiberglass core matrix creates a stiff, fine-tuned flex feel that's loaded with energy.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 7mm Taper: 7mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Carbon Highlights: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: All Mountain Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M, Women's L||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer