Burton Men's Skeleton Key Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Meet the Burton Men's Skeleton Key Snowboard 2024, the offspring of a wild snowboard romance! Born from the fusion of two legendary all-terrain boards, it's a must-have for riders who crave adventure. With a directional camber bend, it's ready to tackle any terrain, from powdery Japanese slopes to the legendary banks of Mount Baker. Plus, its freeride directional shape gives you a twin freestyle feel when cruising and tight, quick turns when carving. The 10mm taper adds versatility for all conditions, and the Triax™ Fiberglass offers the perfect balance of flex and response. Get ready for a thrilling ride with this board, backed by a solid three-year warranty. Don't miss out on the Skeleton Key's charm!
- Directional Camber Bend: A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float: The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed: Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper: 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Freeride Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118kg+|
|Binding Sizes||Men's M/L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L||Men's L, Women's L|
Information provided by manufacturer