Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Jake Blue
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready to elevate your snowboarding experience with the Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings bring the ultimate in convenience and performance to the slopes. The Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System ensures maximum comfort and minimum fatigue, while the Single-Component baseplate construction offers consistent response on any terrain. With the Step On boot-to-binding system and the Toe Hook 2.0, you'll be stepping on and riding in no time, and the Kickback Hammock hi-back provides exceptional heel cradling and response. Plus, the FLAD system lets you fine-tune your forward lean angle for a personalized ride. Don't forget, these bindings are backed by Burton's lifetime warranty on baseplates, so you can shred with confidence. It's time to conquer the mountain with style and ease!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Kickback Hammock||Kickback Hammock hi-back is a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration and comfort.|
|30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer