Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 White/Gold
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready to elevate your snowboarding game with the Burton Men's Step On Genesis Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer the perfect blend of comfort and responsiveness, thanks to the Kickback Hammock suspension and full underfoot cushioning. Adjust your stance with ease, step on, and hit the slopes effortlessly. With the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, you'll ride in ultimate comfort without the fatigue. The Single-Component baseplate construction ensures consistent response on any terrain, while the Re:Flex Mounting System enhances board flex and reduces weight. The Step On® boot-to-binding system with the Toe Hook 2.0 makes entry and exit a breeze. Plus, the FLAD system lets you customize your forward lean angle for your ideal ride. These bindings are made to play with a 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite baseplate. And remember, Burton bindings come with a lifetime warranty on baseplates and a one-year warranty on straps and hi-backs, so you can ride worry-free. It's time to step up your snowboarding experience!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Kickback Hammock||Kickback Hammock hi-back is a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration and comfort.|
|30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer