Burton Men's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 White/Graphic
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Unlock the future of snowboarding with the Burton Men's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings create an intuitive boot-to-binding connection, thanks to three connection points that deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and control. The Toe Hook 2.0 guarantees quick entry and exit, while the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System maximizes comfort. With a single-component baseplate construction, you'll experience consistent response on any terrain, and the Zero forward lean hi-back provides a playful and relaxed ride. Customize your stance with the Step On FLAD™ system, and enjoy the durability backed by Burton's lifetime warranty. Step On and conquer the mountain effortlessly!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Basic Hi-Back||Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer