Burton Toddler Maven Bib Pant 2024 True Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
An all-you-can-eat buffet of winter fun featuring a bib to block the snow and Room-to-Grow for multi-season use. Shredding and sledding can be abusive work. That's why the toddlers' Burton Maven Bib 2L Pants is armed with a soft but durable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric and an extra helping of super warm Thermacore insulation. Adjustable shoulder straps provide plenty of wiggle room and make it easy for her to get the Pants on and off, while Room-to-Grow extendable legs get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer 300D Recycled Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric Blocked with 400D Nylon Durability Panels
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable elastic suspender straps; Stretch side panels
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring; Zippered cargo pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing