Burton Women's Pillowline 2L Gore-Tex Jacket 2024 Forest Night
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Fresh style with the power of GORE-TEX and lightweight insulation to keep you warm, dry, and riding longer.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. This product is made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Asymmetrical two-way front zipper
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents and sleeve vents
- Zippered cuff gussets
- Interior mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Products made with bluesign® materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty