Burton Women's Step On Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 White/Gold
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Experience the ultimate in convenience and performance with the Burton Women's Step On Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings are designed for all terrain and riding styles, offering high-end comfort and a responsive feel. The Kickback Hammock suspension enhances both performance and comfort, while the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System provides underfoot cushioning for longer rides. With a single-component baseplate construction and the Re:Flex Mounting System, you'll enjoy consistent response on any terrain. The Step On boot-to-binding system ensures easy entry and exit, and the Kickback Hammock Hi-Back cradles your heel for increased response and reduced vibration. Customize your stance with the FLAD system, and enjoy the high-performance mix of strength and flexibility with the 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite baseplate. Step On and conquer the mountain with these bindings that come with a lifetime warranty on the baseplates and a one-year warranty on straps and hi-backs.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component Baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock Hi-Back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On||Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.|
|Re:Flex™||Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.|
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite||Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility|
|Single-Component Baseplate||Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain|
|Step On FLAD™||Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.|
|Kickback Hammock||Kickback Hammock hi-back is a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration and comfort.|
|Features||Step On™, Recycled Materials|
|Warranty||All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.|
Information provided by manufacturer