Burton Women's Story Board Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Burton Women's Story Board Snowboard 2024 is your ticket to unforgettable snow adventures. With a unique blend of camber and a rockered nose, it offers stability and float in any conditions. Whether you're craving tight turns on groomers or deep powder days, this board delivers. Its Freeride Directional Shape gives you a twin freestyle feel when riding flat, but on the edge, it's all about precision and float. Plus, the women's-specific flex ensures a responsive ride without sacrificing power. So, whether you're an expert rider or just starting, this board is ready to elevate your mountain experience. And don't forget, it's compatible with all major bindings, so you can dial in your perfect stance effortlessly. Get ready to spin some epic yarns with the Story Board!
- Directional Camber Bend: A blend of camber under both feet and a rockered nose maintains stability through variable conditions and plenty of float in soft snow.
- Twin Stance Meets Directional Float: The board's Freeride Directional Shape centers your stance for a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the soft snow float and feel of a directional deck.
- All-Mountain Versatility and Speed: Its directional shape and camber maintain stability at speed and all-mountain versatility.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Directional Camber: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 10mm Taper: 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: Sintered WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape: Freeride Directional
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder
- Riding Level: Expert
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Information provided by manufacturer