Burton Women's Yeasayer Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Meet the Burton Women's Yeasayer Snowboard 2024, your ultimate companion for conquering uncharted peaks and dominating your favorite parks. This board's Flat Top bend effortlessly glides through deep powder while ensuring stability, and its true twin design guarantees control, whether you're carving through fresh powder or hitting the terrain park. With features like an energetic core, scoop tip and tail, and women's-specific flex, it delivers a ride that's as friendly as it is exhilarating. Plus, the Channel® Board Mount system allows you to fine-tune your stance with ease. It's time to embrace the catch-free, playful feel of the Yeasayer and unleash your snowboarding freedom.
- Easygoing Feel: The catch-free feel of our Flat Top bend with Easy Bevel puts you in the driver's seat with a loose, forgiving ride.
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Flat Top: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel: ®The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Flat Top™
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||80-120 lbs. / 36-54kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M/L||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Information provided by manufacturer