Burton Youth Feelgood Smalls Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready to watch your young shredder conquer the slopes with the Burton Youth Feelgood Smalls Snowboard 2024! This board is a downsized version of Burton's legendary Feelgood, offering kid-specific flex and all the tech found in adult boards. With PurePop Camber for amplified pop and playfulness, a twin shape for balanced riding whether regular or switch, and Biax™ Fiberglass for a forgiving feel, it's perfect for young riders looking to charge the mountain or hit the park. Plus, the 3-year warranty ensures peace of mind. Let your little ripper ride in style and confidence!
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Amplified Pop and Playfulness: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- PurePop Camber: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: PurePop Camber
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder, Park
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54kg|
|Binding Sizes||S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)|
Information provided by manufacturer