Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready for your young shredder to conquer the mountain with the Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard 2024! Designed for kid-specific awesomeness, this board offers a soft yet stable ride, thanks to the Filet-O-Flex technology. Whether they're hitting the park or exploring natural features, the Flat Top Bend ensures stability and continuous edge control, while the twin shape and flex keep things balanced for spins and stomps. Plus, with Biax Fiberglass and an extruded base, it's perfect for beginners and park enthusiasts alike. And the cherry on top? A 3-YEAR WARRANTY to keep the fun going season after season. Time to shred, little ripper!
- Kid-Specific and Ready to Rip: The board is tuned for light riders with the skills to push their riding.
- Soft yet Stable: Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip.
- Flat Top: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Flat Top™
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Beginner
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|Binding Sizes||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)|
Information provided by manufacturer