Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard 2024 Pink
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Get ready for some serious shredding fun with the Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard 2024! Designed for young riders who want to take their freestyle skills to the next level, this board offers a soft flex for a playful feel while maintaining ultra-stability. Whether you're hitting the park or exploring natural features on the mountain, this board's Flat Top Bend ensures excellent edge control and a catch-free ride. With a twin shape and twin flex, it's perfectly symmetrical for balance and versatility, whether you ride regular or switch. Plus, the Biax Fiberglass and Extruded Base provide durability and speed, making it ideal for beginners. And don't forget the three-year warranty for added peace of mind. It's time to unleash your inner ripper on the slopes! 🏂
- Kid-Specific and Ready to Rip: The board is tuned for light riders with the skills to push their riding.
- Soft yet Stable: Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip.
- Flat Top: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Flat Top™
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Beginner
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|Binding Sizes||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)|
Information provided by manufacturer