Smith Emerge Sunglasses Matte Tortoise/ChromaPop Polarized Opal Mirror
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
If you're the kind of person whose weekends are a perfect blend of thrilling adventures and relaxing moments, the Smith Emerge sunglasses are designed to keep up with your diverse activities. Equipped with no-slip nose pads, these sunglasses stay securely in place whether you're going for a run or enjoying a stand-up paddleboarding session, all without the wraparound style typically found in high-performance eyewear. The rectangular frames, made from bio-based materials, have a laid-back and refined shape that complements most face shapes. To suit your preferences, you can choose between standard Carbonic lenses or opt for Smith's ChromaPop™ polarized lenses, which enhance colors and reduce glare for a clearer and more vibrant visual experience.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Carbonic polarized lenses cut glare and are impact-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics (ChromaPop™ option only)
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain (ChromaPop™ option only)
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- What's Included: Microfiber bag
Information provided by manufacturer