Dalbello Krypton 130 Ti Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Krypton 130 ID T.I. is for really demanding freeriders. It combines numerous technology and design features to form a true masterpiece. These include Contour 4 Fit technology with 98 mm lasts for the ideal fit, centre balanced stance geometry for a neutral and relaxed posture, and an improved power strap. The cabrio design constitutes a three-part structure with even flex and great damping as well as support at the sides and rear. Getting in and out of the boot is also easier than ever. Tech inserts broaden the Krypton’s range of use, making it suitable for all types of freeride and touring bindings, including pin systems. The Krypton 130 ID T.I. can be customised in a number of ways: flex control, lean adjustment and a fully adjustable liner. Two sets of wedges and tongues are also included. An ultra-light, thermoformable ID Pro liner delivers exceptional comfort, outstanding thermal properties and firm foot support. Pre-fitted GripWalk soles make walking more comfortable and reduce the risk of slipping.
- WEIGHT: 2191 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 130
- LAST: 98 mm
- MATERIAL: PU / PU / GRILAMID
- LINER: ID MAX
- BUCKLE: FP-100
- STRAP: Buckle strap 60 mm
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- MY FIT: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- CONTOUR 4: Exclusive Dalbello construction technology that maps the anatomical contours of the foot to create subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- ID LINER: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.