Dalbello Panterra 120 ID GW Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Comfort AND performance – the Panterra 120 ID GW has it all. A high flex index makes it the model of choice for demanding and sporty "all-inclusive" skiers who not only value dynamic skiing characteristics but, above all, individual customization. The integration of the Powercage design and the milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. The ID liners deliver more toe space and a higher comfort. GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for an individually adaptable liner and outer shell offer everything you need for optimum wearing comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- WEIGHT: 1780 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 100-102 mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE / DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: ID Now
- BUCKLE: F-5 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- MY FIT: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in. Depending on the liner, the thermoforming lasts not longer than 8 minutes and the flex stays untouched to guarantee the best performance and comfort all day long!
- GRIPWALK: GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- ID LINER: The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.