Dalbello Panterra 75 W GW Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The softer Panterra 75 W GW offers good performance and outstanding comfort to female skiers focused on enjoyment. The Powercage design and milled outer shell optimally distribute forces across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume enable the boot to be customized as desired. This also improves the power transfer. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Specific TF liners are designed according to the female needs and can be precisely tailored to the calf size and shape by being heated. Coupled with the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and malleable outer shell, the Panterra 75 W GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- WEIGHT: 1840 g
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 75
- LAST: 99-101 mm
- LINER: TF Sport
- BUCKLE: F-6 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT: Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design. The finest Italian design technology assures the best dedicated women’s product in the world.
GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip. GripWalk soles are the perfect tuning parts designed for 90% of the Dalbello boot collection and don't require any height adjustment at GripWalk bindings.
- IF LINER: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- TF SPORT: TRUFIT innerboots are 100% preformed and ready for try-on and skiing right out of the box! Ultralon foam is a pressure sensitive fit material that will automatically form to the foot over time and is supportive and resilient. TruFit liners can be heat molded in 10 minutes to personalize the heel and ankle pocket if desired. The Trufit Sport's liner has a reduced volume with a high performance fit.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- SPECIAL WOMEN´S LOW PROFILE GEOMETRY CUFF: Female boot models with a removable cuff insert allow to expand the boot top opening circumference approximately 5 cm and lowers the overall boot height by 1.5 cm.
- VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT: Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- HIKE & RIDE MECHANISM: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- FLEX CONTROL: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- INVERTED FOREFOOT BUCKLE: Forefoot closure buckle (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- MICRO BUCKLES: Permits skiers to precisely “fine tunes” buckle closure tension for a more exact fit. With micro adjustment, you can twist the buckle to make it longer or shorter.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°): Forward and Backward lean for the boots.